We know the value of public sector market purchases!
DoubleCheck’s Market Institute operates one of the Nordic region’s biggest data compilation projects, using big data technology to input details of all public sector market purchases for 2012 and 2013. All data is processed and categorised, and is matched against other public data in our public sector market database.
As a DoubleCheck customer, there are various options for accessing the information contained in the “Business in the Public Sector Market” market database, for example via:
- Physical delivery in the form of an overview market report (PDF).
- Online access via an interactive web interface.
- Data delivery by file for use in BI or CRM systems.
We give you the answers you won’t find anywhere else:
- The amounts invoiced to the public sector market by businesses.
- What your competitors have invoiced at various levels.
- The value of procurements by each authority, municipality or county council within your particular industry.
The database contains unique information about the actual business value of Sweden’s authorities, municipalities and county councils. It is based on public sector suppliers within your industry, and includes comparisons with selected competitors.