Tender Project management
A winning tender should be both accurate and attractive to the procurer. We ensure that your tender meets these criteria.
Allowing us to project manage your tender frees up more time for your day-to-day work, instead of having to commit valuable resources to the tendering process.
And there’s no need for you to refrain from participating in procurements just because you don’t have the time or resources − we will work for you when you need us.
You have specialist knowledge about the product or service, and we have specialist knowledge about public procurement and the market. Together, our combined knowledge gives you the advantage over your competitors.
When we deal with your tendering project management, you can:
- focus on price and your products or services
- win more procurements thanks to accurate, smart and clear tenders
- use us as a strategic partner and advisor
- participate in more procurements – there’s no need to refrain from participating just because you don’t have the time
How it works:
- we order the tender documentation from the procurer
- we review the tender documentation and contact the procurer if anything is unclear
- we draw up a checklist for you with points where we need your expertise, for example in connection with the price and the product
- we draw up a content structure for the tender, with headings, subheadings, etc.
- we provide qualitative coaching for the added-value element of the tender
- we watch out for answers to questions and any other additions from the procurer
- we produce a full and accurate tender
- we ensure that the tender is submitted on time. We can also submit tenders electronically
- we follow up on the results and review the decision on awarding the tender